Hola :)
Well i do not know what i actually writing about. I really do not care a penny about Paramore, in fact for me it is a silly band of young people trying to make some ''rude'' music. But do not go so far. Anyway... But i know some people really like it. Whatever... But you people are so wrong. hehehe. Forget it... i am no one to make a good criticism of music... i sing justin bibier songs. hahaha. So I heard this song: The only exception. This is the one I like the most about them if not the only one.
P.D: Hope you like it!
Well i do not know what i actually writing about. I really do not care a penny about Paramore, in fact for me it is a silly band of young people trying to make some ''rude'' music. But do not go so far. Anyway... But i know some people really like it. Whatever... But you people are so wrong. hehehe. Forget it... i am no one to make a good criticism of music... i sing justin bibier songs. hahaha. So I heard this song: The only exception. This is the one I like the most about them if not the only one.
Me provocó escribir sobre esta canción en particular porque últimamente he visto muchas excepciones a la regla. Y eso me alegra mucho. Gente que a pesar de tan fea que haya sido las circunstancias en que han crecido siguen adelante. Eso me parece increíble. Me parece muy muy bonito. Es admirable, que a pesar que todo va a su contra... ellos siguen a delante. Y no se quejan. Sino que avanzan. Por más pequeña que parezcan los pasos. Es simplemente grandioso. Y me alegra que no se dejen llevar por lo malo sino que quiere ser la excepción a la regla. Quiere ser feliz.
P.D: Hope you like it!
No comments:
Post a Comment